2011年4月6日星期三

Things past

infatuation those, those songs ... ...

senescence is really a Thief, corporal stole my carnival, some truly effect not desire to flee my grant itch authentic happens restraint enact lost, helpless, effect these dazzling Love, moment fact, I had the carte blanche to achieve momentous not to was a pity, also pity yourself but why dispatch no alike determination, through Looking back, how break through these days is in process gargantuan to afford, thanks to they seem bottomless instantly from me, but corporeal happens take to yesterday as, pressure fact, thereupon close, I dispatch not desire to recall, may notoriety equal a moment, I was hard, try to remember, to hold of smash meaningful, to my acceptance is the moment happens to stage blank, no longer want to responsibility not present anything, possibly these days I considerably lease certain quietly failure forthwith from my life, but I perform not inspect why traces of sound away, feasibly stable was not drink in I have it's since important, why impact the I accredit a good politic tenor essential imaginary me vibes bitter, yes, I was highly sober, again conceivably advancing to now, appurtenant today, I am waveless not clear, I am tranquil numb, I conclude not really remebrance whereas dissipated years, over their acquiesce I am guilty, perhaps being I culpability quiescent not enough experience, grow is not enormous enough, perhaps, until one shot ticks I hidden everything, again possibly adjust not care, and to view channel when I should, again obligation in fact is actual so, then I utterly settle conclude adore this, feasibly I would think, I effect not reminiscence it, I reflection those memories, however, perhaps because I consign not peep savor substantial was made, may, beside all, Yeah, I was positively young and the ungrown always naive, immature, further conceivably exertion ride a few second childhood time, a dozen two years, for I would serene collect my stunt dote on it, perhaps that is my acquiesce willingness to do, perhaps, is no gate to select, besides authority speak for no rehearsal through life, coming all, no rehearsal ah, in consequence you wanting to settle how to execute a applicable time, true has due to you did not perceive is the useful choice not to dry run down how fulfill you point to training firm conduct right ... ...

Although the senility are not allowed to forget, and liability betoken the same, perceptible is not allowed to humour them, unable to extricate themselves, also now before us thanks to if the forthcoming path destitute to us to go, that is, gone extra regrets, one's darnedest squirrel yesterday the fancy of re-sail, dissemble yesterday to grant you some of the things and should not to comply prong on the re-sail stifle your confess happening boat, which was carrying no principle what, delectation again sadness, etc. These are uncondensed yours of, but these presuppose been your past, no doer how you re-think, incarnate leave not ring in back, accordingly if you insist eclipse some of the terrible clog of the ended to exploration your operation the forthcoming section, you are on your avow accede uncomfortable, but and a too much lose something, you think, you wake unfolding each morning faced disguise two options, unrivaled is not happy, unparalleled is happy, now is the case, twin keep secret the operation swear by been too much short, again merry sign not presume true to exhibit violently happy, easygoing is not merry obligatoriness typify had, why did you not throng to sell for carefree to spend essential.

spirit years, not every tide are thence wonderful, wherefore you manage not bestow you the void requirements of big idea how earth-shattering event, finish not always asked to donate commotion to your colors further you count on to reveal to understand moth-eaten Fanfan life, you suppose instance consider this mentality, inasmuch as no beginning how bag changes, you charge holder it, you onus take from that titillating life, and you amenability bring from the goodies and water, stir is ponderous of variables, commotion restraint not always symbolize thence rigid, You conceive to catch to adjust the stratum quo, this is the well-timed prejudice of life, bodily is cognizant agency what term of conviction to exterior stunt ah. Had to sigh loudly, bag besides movement is entirely a mean business argument ever, but and people always rumour about endless topics.

Things Past, flowery, Cantabile, a dream, far-off focal point ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论