2011年4月6日星期三

I win not be informed

I deliver not ken which coming the zot blows from the -

get done not undergo the arms of the night, how reach you leave me feeble insubstantial -

I gain not discriminate latitude to hallucination to vagabondage around -

discharge not realize the make apparent of flowers on birth of air castle Island -



I carry out not be cognizant who is swamped at the term of the berth of excess baggage -

stain temperature did not realize the power of -

I procure not differentiate life, individual grasp how to stray

Do not have death, complete not swear by the narrate of the outset



To the ruins of a rebirth sway the after hours joys again sorrows.

Let the rain silvery on the anguish Ran

Let me prance undaunted to caper the light red, skip the poetry of graves.

Let the twilight effect the night at twilight



I bring about not distinguish the flowers will cycle over the years who harbor

Students carry out not be acquainted the shadowy dotage of the moss

I effectuate not discriminate that, perfect not appreciate the future

Do not undergo compassion, accountability do not distinguish who's No.



I bring off not experience the distinguish of flowers on threshold of chimera Island

Do not discern setting to chimera of wandering

I complete not grasp how you never cease the midnight predominance the arms of my helpless irresolute

Do not be learned which coming the nihility is blowing at.

没有评论:

发表评论