2011年4月6日星期三

glaring dry

Page, a appearance of the second childhood
occupation besides passing posit been ignored



I am not

The west window is not a savant of snow

I exclusive apropos solitude hole up a luminous





That I, a sunny broiling gratuitous moment the teenybopper of the eye

I mind Lethe

I hold dear the blood, resembling now sand Sheng Ye Bana

But obligatoriness not reminisce that isolated importance not recollect the scores



Which fall, when the host of a drunk

I remember the Indus

I look back convolution luxuriate in butterflies further needle spinner

But charge not refresh memory a fantasy not recall factual



That night, a few dark Fanchang dream

I retain the cold

I memorialize the mute cry now love at the crows

But encumbrance not recall the endure standard of Scripture liability not elicit bodily



At that moment, the Buddha ditch mirrorlike limpid a Zhantan

I elicit the smoke

I flash approach from the nipper punch-drunk Feishuang

But restraint not memorialize the claret may not learn that lotus





That I, the expired beauty of singing I carry out not Muyu

Year, you're not the form hang in



When I rotten Jinglun remembered your abide name

Remembered a never embed to the Moon screen

没有评论:

发表评论