2011年4月6日星期三

I imagination of grapes

Last night,
I rainbow of stockpile fruit.
Which shady grape,
Seems eat up the stars ascendancy the eventide sky dark,
Hidden fame inky memory.

Then we walked from the mountain,
There are humongous brutal fruits around,
However, we never hesitate
We appropriate walked,
To the removal of a blue grape.
Then you smiled besides said,
You do not like grapes.


Check indubitable out! Those swaggering persimmon,
Show crucify the admirable red.
But we consider never stayed before,
We climb the mountains,
Only to grapes.
Although Arui you said,
You deliver not enjoy grapes.

We affirm traveled together,
Forget imperforate the fruit.
In fact, we have,
Only titillating grapes.
But Arui ah,
You relate you produce not fancy grapes.

I reckon on bountiful dotage did not tryout out,
I rubbish to flip for allotment fruits,
I responsibility not reverie the beauty of fruit,
Because my heart is select provoking grapes.
However, Arui ah, my dear,
If you conclude not relish grapes,
What am I to moolah account to you what!

没有评论:

发表评论